Your privacy is important to us. Please read through the following before providing us with any of your personal data.
For more information about PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at https://www.pdpc.gov.sg
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
Your personal data is collected when you:
• visit the Site with a cookies-enabled browser or if applicable, register a user account on this Site;
• use this Site including, submitting feedback, queries, comments, or making purchases through this Site;
• participate in marketing activities, promotions, or surveys; and
• contact us via the Site or correspond with us in any way.
The types of personal data we collect from you may include:
• static web data and aggregated site statistics data which are anonymous in nature;
• basic user information such as your name, email address(es) and mailing address(es), telephone number(s), company name;
• payment and transaction information; and
• any other information you provide to us or we may collect about you through your contact or correspondence with us in any way
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes, but not limited to:
• facilitate your access to this Site, or if applicable, to create your user account with our Site;
• facilitate your online purchases from this Site;
• attend to your queries, comments, feedback or to assist you in any other way;
• send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
• communicate with you about products, promotions, rewards, events and other news and information about our Site and other related third parties;
• evaluate your website preferences in order to personalize our services, which may include providing content or features that match your profile or browsing history
• utilize your browsing history on the Site for demographic research;
• maintain our Site and services; and,
• link or combine with other information we get from third parties with whom we collaborate to help understand your needs
To enhance your shopping experience and allow for the use of certain functions, we may assign your web browser with one or more cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies (session cookies) we use are deleted after the end of your browsing session (after you close your browser). Other cookies (persistent cookies) remain on your device and allow us to recognize your computer and device(s) when you visit this Site. These cookies will, but not limited to, maintain your current login information that you have previously filled, and provide a unique identifier for website statistics.
Cookies are also used to serve customized ads from Google and other third-party vendors.
You can set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies and edit your “Privacy Settings” by navigating to “Account and Settings” on this Site. However, please note that our Site may not function properly if your browser does not accept cookies.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
By participating in our promotional, reward and referral programs, you would be deemed to have given us consent to contact you and send you updates on these programs. If you would like to opt out of these promotional campaigns, please contact us at email@example.com
You may also contact us for any of the following:-
• Request for the deletion of your personal data as defined under the PDPA (“personally identifiable data“) from our system and database. In such event, you agree that you will no longer access the Site, nor be able to operate any account for the purpose of transacting on the Site.
• Correction of your personally identifiable data.
• For all other issues relating to your personally identifiable data.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 22 Sin Ming Lane #06-76 Midview City 573969 Singapore
Telephone Number: +65 90997847
Note: Business contact information including your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about you not provided for your personal purpose do not constitute personally identifiable data subject to the provisions of the PDPA.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the data you have provided is protected against unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
If you have further questions on our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com